June 2011 Newsletter
June 1, 2011 By Billy
Hi Friends! Just wanted to share with you what makes this particular protein so special . . . First, this Protein is:
- Certified Organic
- 100% Raw and Vegan
- Gluten Free
- Sugar Free
- Totally Natural
- Health Transforming!
You got it – Introducing Infinity Protein!
It’s these key qualities that make it the healthiest protein formula available! There is none other like it. It was three years ago that I began creating the protein formula, after giving up on searching for a healthy protein. I tried organic whey protein, soy protein, pea protein, brown rice, hemp protein . . . you name it, and I tried it!
Here’s what would happen . . . I would take the recommended serving after a workout. And the same thing happened every time – I would become tired!
Well I researched it, and sure enough “law of nature” is that most proteins form uric acid in the body which puts a strain on the kidneys. Doh! So what do we do? More plant sources of protein helps . . . but the catch is that I felt I needed more protein than I could get from just vegetables and legumes, and I know many other people feel this way. So the search began! I searched and searched . . . and good news – after a lot of trial and error I found the perfect superfoods that give my body the perfect protein. And best of all, it didn’t make me tired! Instead it made me feel energized – Wow! And so Infinity Protein formula was born.
Here is what makes Infinity Protein such a truly healthy SuperFood:
- The ingredients are sprouted! This is the number one factor that makes such a huge difference! Law of nature is that all sprouted foods (nuts, seeds, grains) become way more digestible . . . and nutrient available! Those of you who love my almonds know what I’m talking about.
- Enzymes are added! Ta-da! Can’t believe nobody else has thought of this! Yeah, more cost is involved but dang, it makes a difference!
- Glass Bottle . . . yup, another unique characteristic that is good for you and the environment. Here’s the thing . . . plastic bottles leach oxygen over time that causes these kinds of foods to go rancid. Infinity Protein raises the bar with purity and freshness!
- The formula also includes a hearty dose of Klamath Algae extract – another super high end superfood. This ingredient serves two functions:
- It’s a natural non-stimulant energizer (great for post-workout energy), and
- It’s kidney support so that it requires virtually no effort for the body to absorb.
- Infinity Protein is completely organic, raw, vegan, bottled in glass, with enzymes, and has superfood enhancement . . . well, there you have it!
Purity Equals Potency!
In the morning! When I wake up, my digestion is also waking up and I don’t have much of an appetite. I often like to have some eggs, but I can’t stomach eggs or anything solid until 9-10 am . . . just the way my body works. But here’s the reality. Like me, by morning you have probably not eaten any food for 12 hours or more, and it is ideal for most body types to have at least something shortly after getting up. The reason is, when not giving your body any calories on a repeated basis simply lowers the body’s metabolism . . . not desirable for most of us. So a shot of Infinity Protein and Greens does the trick for me. The ease of digestibility and energy from this superfood combination is uncomparable!
Even more important is this . . . within 20 minutes after a workout!
Men, here’s why . . . This is how we generate muscle growth. The workout is part of it, and the protein immediately following is the other part. The reason why is our muscles are starving for protein to rebuild damaged tissue. And if you’re like me, you don’t have much of an appetite immediately following a workout. I often will even feel a little queasy (especially after pumping super hard!) I might have an appetite an hour later, but again, it’s that first 20 minutes that drinking protein has such a tremendous impact building those muscles!
And Ladies – For you, here’s why . . . Also building muscle! And the simple reason this is such a priority is another simple law up nature: You increase your lean muscle development, and the body regularly burns more calories to sustain this muscle. The end result? You’ve increased your metabolism; for most of us this is a good thing . . . very good!
Nutrition Information: Over 18 grams of protein and just 99 calories!
Make a morning smoothie! Give this one a try . . .
Into the blender:
1/2 ripe pear, frozen…or just add ice.
1/2 cup strawberries
1 round tablespoon Infinity Protein
1 cup pure H20
Blend and Enjoy!
Or the super-simple version (which personally I prefer after a workout):
In your water bottle, just shake up a round tablespoon with 6 – 8 oz. of water. Simple . . . and it tastes great because Infinity Protein includes a hint of vanilla bean powder for marvelous flavor! The best part of all is how good the Infinity Protein makes us feel.
Hope you give it a try and feel what I’m talking about! As always, I am striving to provide the best Superfoods on earth and that I truly feel will have a profound impact on improving our health and well-being!