Raw Spaghetti and Marinara
November 7, 2011 By Billy
1) Soak 1 cup sun dried tomatoes in 2 cups water for at least a few hours prior to cooking
2) To make the spaghetti noodles for 2 servings: use shredder blade (the blade with the little holes in it), run three zucchinis
through the food processor. This will produce noodle/spaghetti like pieces. Place in metal pot with pure water and add 1 teaspoon sea salt. Heat pot to warm temperature; approx. 105 degrees (you can just test temp. with hand) . . . this softens the zucchini but allows it to remain raw and enzymatically rich.
4) For marinara, place ingredients in food processor (use blender if you prefer sauce to smoother):
1 tomato cut in quarters
1 red onion cut in quarters
1 red bell pepper cut into quarters (seeds removed)
1 round teaspoon diced fresh ginger
1 cup soaked sun-dried tomatoes
1 cup soak water from sundried tomatoes
2/3 cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic
1 tablespoon dry basil
1 tablespoon dry oregano
1 tablespoon dry thyme
1 teaspoon sea salt
Optional: For a powerful protein boost, add a serving of Infinity Protein!
Pulse until desired consistency, adding additional water as needed.
5) Strain zucchini pasta well. Press pasta into strainer to remove remaining water.
6) Pour sauce over zucchini pasta and garnish with sun-dried olives and avocado slices.
Dang this is good!!!!